• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stof Hofer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

akash on February 15, 2017
There should be an option to sort smart lists by when a contact was added to the list. For example, I have a smart list of people who visited a specific page of our website in the last 7 days. I now ideally want to reach out to them persona read more
145 upvotes
60 Replies
Contributor
January 12, 2024
Looks like @RLand s comment pushed it over the edge 🙂 It appears to be available as a beta feature since yesterday
wilsontayar on August 20, 2020
Currently, if the portal does not have the dedicated IP add-on, all e-mails are sent using a "hubspotemail.net" domain in the "Return-Path" header. By doing so HubSpot is breaking SPF Alignment rules. SPF and DKIM alignment are positive indicators read more
Contributor
November 16, 2023
Let me add my +1 here just real quick ... this needs a solution.
kylemckay on May 20, 2020
The time to process a smart list is a serious pain point. A current example: trying to run a simple Smart List for Contacts with one Line of Criteria: Submitted a Form on Any Page between a Date Range. This list takes upwards of 5 minutes to rend read more
85 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
September 21, 2023
I have to agree, this is a looming issue for a little more complex workflows and API calls, but unfortunately it is not even just an issue for active...read more
Cryptoshua on September 07, 2022
Many users need the ability to create lists for more than just Contacts and Companys. The ability to create lists for "deals" and importantly "custom objects" is essential and NEEDS to be native. Because it is not, we cannot enroll custom objec read more
11 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
September 19, 2023
Thanks @AndresBustos ... this is good stuff indeed! What I would love to see is enabling columns for associations (ie. most importantly: contacts) ...read more
zakflix on March 09, 2021
Currently in the Hubspot's Zapier Integration, custom objects are not accessible as triggers or actions. We would like to be able to run formulas for dates and all sorts of other actions that are beyond the capabilities of Hubspot's workflow automat read more
45 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
July 17, 2023
Needing this as well in Zapier. Please add!
akash on February 15, 2017
There should be an option to sort smart lists by when a contact was added to the list. For example, I have a smart list of people who visited a specific page of our website in the last 7 days. I now ideally want to reach out to them persona read more
145 upvotes
60 Replies
Contributor
January 12, 2024
Looks like @RLand s comment pushed it over the edge 🙂 It appears to be available as a beta feature since yesterday
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.