Participante
Miembro desde ‎dic 30, 2021
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Ryan Bozeman

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

Resuelta
JGray30 en Julio 08, 2023
Is it possible to change the format of a field in one go. I have 650 contacts and the format is not displaying as phone number. Some are and some are not. Most of the 650 contacts does not display as Phone Number Format United Kingdom. How can I Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 18, 2024
Hey @JGray30 , Yes the most common way is to use an Excel file, manual update the phone numbers, then re-upload it. Remember that you will likel...Leer más
AKemple en Marzo 15, 2024
Our business collects part of our business through partners who refer clients. Currently, they are submitting a form that in turn takes the form info and turns it into a deal. Since each form is specific to the partner, it also fills out the partner Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 18, 2024
Hi @AKemple , Currently there is no way to set associations and association labels via workflow. But this is definitely a highly requested featu...Leer más
SOblak en Marzo 13, 2024
Is there a way to group or associate contacts with other contacts? We have some large accounts and collect information through the sales process about other team members and decision-makers - legal, technology, business group heads - and it would be Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 18, 2024
Hey @SOblak , Yes, recently HubSpot launched their same-object association features. And as @karstenkoehler said, you can use association labe...Leer más
jmetal en Febrero 29, 2024
Hey everyone, Probably a simple questions but looking for anyone else that might be in a similar space. I work primarily in the franchise space and the email formats are usually the same franchise-wide around every organization with the root dom Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 04, 2024
Hey @jmetal , What Jonas said above are some solid suggestions. I had a couple of questions: Are you using child-parent associations for the...Leer más
Resuelta
YuliaD en Enero 23, 2024
Hi! Looking for someone using Aircall integration for their Hubspot account. I was struggling with multiple contacts created by Aircall after each call. After speaking with Hubspot and Aircall multiple times the teams have answered that the only way Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Marzo 04, 2024
Hi @YuliaD , This is a problem that we see a lot at Insycle, where I work as a product marketer. So with Insycle, you can compare Hubspot c...Leer más
ASalokhe2 en Febrero 23, 2024
associate company to contact bulk import hubspot
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 27, 2024
Hey @ASalokhe2 , Yes, this would be a wonderful feature. Just wanted to say that Insycle does this. Full disclosure, I work for them. But w...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.