• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Trav White

Neighbourhood is a customer engagement agency that works to do three simple things for our clients... Find their people, Sell to their people, and Keep their people. We build brands, grow sales and shine a light on how businesses can better serve the world. We help our clients win hearts and minds throughout the entire customer journey, building stronger, longer lasting relationships with their customers. That's where the name 'Neighbourhood' comes from - we're community builders. We've taken a hard look at the industry and come to the conclusion that there’s a lot of focus on the “first steps” of a customer journey - from crazy investments in branding, to over-the-top websites, and of course, the ever-present advertising that pulls us all in. At Neighbourhood, we know that this is only part of the customer journey and that there's more to a relationship than a good first impression. That's why it's going to be our mission to help brands build their marketing systems, develop sales strategies that get them results and work to maintain the relationships they build in the long term

Activity

kal06g on July 19, 2019
We have prospects, customers, and partners who have many attachments/ documents associated with the accounts. Annual Maintenance agreements, Partnership Agreements, POs, Quotes, Presentations...etc. Hubspot CRM currently only allows you to manage at read more
246 upvotes
58 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2023
Could we get a response from the team on this? The thread is years old and doesn't seem to be getting and visibility from the product team?
Yoshi on September 10, 2017
Currently, when files are sahred, the file can be downloaded by everyone who got shared with that specific document. However, there are certain times that we would not want the files to be shared. Thus, it would be great if we have an option t read more
253 upvotes
135 Replies
March 17, 2021
Hey guys, It doesn't look like it's on the roadmap at all, so I wouldn't hold our breath but keep upvoting the Idea! In the meantime, I...read more
Currently, when files are sahred, the file can be downloaded by everyone who got shared with that specific document. However, there are certain times that we would not want the files to be shared. Thus, it would be great if we have an option t read more
253 upvotes
135 Replies
March 17, 2021
Hey guys, It doesn't look like it's on the roadmap at all, so I wouldn't hold our breath but keep upvoting the Idea! In the meantime, I...read more
253 upvotes
135 Replies
March 17, 2021
CCIlumia on June 12, 2018
Hi! Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template. Thanks
872 upvotes
432 Replies
August 20, 2020
taylorfriss on July 11, 2017
We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with t read more
August 14, 2020
It's been delivered Jonno... Xmas has come early 👏🏽
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups