• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Juan Vasquez

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
TS-Zirco on February 07, 2024
I am setting up a survey for our clients. Is there a way to have a matrix rating question with several options and ratings of the single options like: How do you rate the following Options: Option A Option B Option C Ratings: negative read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
February 08, 2024
Set up conditional logic for enumeration properties
MBurack on July 06, 2023
I cant figure out how to get the reply message in conversations to allow an Ai rewrite. I read the support docs and also watched the videos. It says we are supposed to be able to highlight the text in the reply to conversation field and a lightening read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
July 06, 2023
After you have joined the Beta in the Updates section of the main menu, you will notice a highlighted orange thunder icon button in the reply textbo...read more
TAzir on June 24, 2023
After obtaining the ID of a quote, currently I can only use the associated line_ Items to obtain SKU and amount information, but this is not far enough. How can I obtain the full quantity data of the order, including recipient address, shipping ware read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
June 25, 2023
Have you ensured that the required information is properly stored at the deal level? If so, how are you storing it? For instance, are you utilizing ...read more
Abdul_Hannan on June 24, 2023
Hello Guys, I want to create a workflow which will give me the realtime data of tasks, as we build contact workflow, deals workflow, it's also the similar. I want to setup it that when any change occurs in tasks entity, this should trigger the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
June 25, 2023
I recommend assesing the following alternative: subscribe to an event change (or cretae a workflow) for the number of sales activities. Then work wi...read more
TAzir on June 24, 2023
After obtaining the ID of a quote, currently I can only use the associated line_ Items to obtain SKU and amount information, but this is not far enough. How can I obtain the full quantity data of the order, including recipient address, shipping ware read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
June 25, 2023
Have you ensured that the required information is properly stored at the deal level? If so, how are you storing it? For instance, are you utilizing ...read more
AppuMurugan on June 21, 2023
How to track the leads from Chatflow and refelct those leads to Contact board view?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
June 22, 2023
Hey @ karstenkoehler ! Thanks. Wouldnt this include contacts created by forms with any conversation session afterwards? If it does, I woul...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for JVasquezCabez