• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Carrie Gallagher

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DenysStukalenko on July 24, 2022
Hi. I send out all my emails including cold emails via Gmail integrated with Hubspot. The Hubspot CRM allows tracking such statistics as Sends, Send to Open Rate, and Open to Reply rate. And I use it a lot. But I lack the possibility to see the st read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
April 02, 2024
This has been sitting here for a long time, so ... By the way, if anyone wants to upvote a much-needed feature in the email tool (reporting on ...read more
DenysStukalenko on July 24, 2022
Hi. I send out all my emails including cold emails via Gmail integrated with Hubspot. The Hubspot CRM allows tracking such statistics as Sends, Send to Open Rate, and Open to Reply rate. And I use it a lot. But I lack the possibility to see the st read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
April 02, 2024
This has been sitting here for a long time, so ... By the way, if anyone wants to upvote a much-needed feature in the email tool (reporting on ...read more
HappyChicken on April 20, 2020
I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription. November 7, 2022 Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone ple read more
497 upvotes
147 Replies
April 02, 2024
I reached out to support recently about unpublishing/archiving some old forms and this still isn't an available feature?! I obviously don't want to d...read more
HappyChicken on April 20, 2020
I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription. November 7, 2022 Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone ple read more
497 upvotes
147 Replies
April 02, 2024
I reached out to support recently about unpublishing/archiving some old forms and this still isn't an available feature?! I obviously don't want to d...read more
Paul_Simple on May 13, 2017
Currently there is no way to re-arrange the depenedent fields within the form. This makes it very tedious to edit forms after. The only way to move them is by deleting previous ones. It should just have the same object orientated nature that is read more
191 upvotes
95 Replies
January 18, 2024
Hi Ian, I would be happy to participate in user testing. I'm a HubSpot partner and have many clients that need this functionality. Thank you!
JNicora on June 14, 2022
When designing emails using the Drag and Drop builder, it would be great if you could vertically align content within a module. This would especially be helpful when working with multi-column layouts.
31 upvotes
17 Replies
January 08, 2024
Can anyone help me? Has this feature request been looked at? I have a landing page and for the life of me cannot figure out how to vertically t...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for CarrieGallagher