• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Eli Zheleva

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nope2 on October 17, 2023
I am setting up the integration for Typeform to HubSpot. I have a Typeform where two questions can have multiple options selected. I want all the options to import to the contacts record, but I'm unsure how to set that up so it doesn't overwrite a p read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
February 26, 2024
Hi, @CraigByer , Thank you for reaching out 🙂 Depending on what you'd like to do with the data, i.e. if you want to segment it and h...read more
Solved
OAlkadri on April 26, 2023
I am trying to Import multiple companies with different set of data but with the same domain name, i have contacted the support and they gave me this article https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/How-to-Import-A-New-Company- read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
February 06, 2024
Hi, @BRecovery , the link works, however, the system has added the bracket into the URL hence you're getting an error. Here's the link again ...read more
Solved
TVerstraten on January 19, 2024
How do I resolve this error with aws route 53? I currently have the info below in route53
1 upvote
7 Replies
January 26, 2024
For everyone's awareness, @TVerstraten and I had a call and we figured out that the problem was because of a domain redirect that was in place. Onc...read more
Solved
TVerstraten on January 19, 2024
How do I resolve this error with aws route 53? I currently have the info below in route53
1 upvote
7 Replies
January 26, 2024
For everyone's awareness, @TVerstraten and I had a call and we figured out that the problem was because of a domain redirect that was in place. Onc...read more
LZhou7 on December 28, 2023
Hello, I created a single page website and am trying to publish it with the domain URL. When I publish, I got an error 'A page already exists at <domain URL>'. The baffling thing is when I check website pages, there is only one exists read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
January 20, 2024
Just for everyone's awareness, I spoke with @LZhou7 and we established that the reason for the blog page to be picked up, and hence the initial gli...read more
Solved
SethD0785 on January 05, 2024
Hi, I'm still learning how to use HubSpot to its fullest potential and I am currently stuck trying to find the best way to find specific leads. Here are my criteria: 1. Leads/Contacts that have made a specific purchase on our Shopify but have not read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
January 09, 2024
Thank you for the tag, @PamCotton . @SethD0785 , I agree with Pam that filters is the way to go. You can use filters in views or lists. The...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups