• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Eric Newcomb

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Yoshi on December 07, 2017
Currently, HubSpot form does not support auto populate city or state based on postal code or zip. It would be great if we could have that feature for HubSpot form.
106 upvotes
42 Replies
Participant
June 01, 2022
I see multiple requests for this feature almost every week. I know it's not currently planned, but making it possible to just put in a zip code when ...read more
ENewcomb2 on April 21, 2022
It would be great for sites with multiple videos if the video analytics could be found in one place or easily reported on, instead of having to go to individual pages to see video stats.
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Champion on April 20, 2021
One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together! To g read more
475 upvotes
7416 Replies
Participant
December 22, 2021
I've been a part-time freelance web developer since 1998. I'm also a skilled technical writer. I'm here to learn to hone my knowledge and skillsets. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ENewcomb2