• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anthony Perez

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
antp_dev on October 19, 2022
Greetings 👋 URL: https://22616241.hs-sites.com/blog Module Ref: iCEV Blog Listing 3 I am customizing a module from a parent theme and I'm having trouble getting the font-size to be applied from the module.css. Whenever I inspect the pa read more
Participant
October 20, 2022
Thanks Barry! Yeah I wasn't drilled down enough and the CSS wasn't being applied.
Solved
Greetings 👋 URL: https://22616241.hs-sites.com/blog Module Ref: iCEV Blog Listing 3 I am customizing a module from a parent theme and I'm having trouble getting the font-size to be applied from the module.css. Whenever I inspect the pa read more
Participant
October 20, 2022
Thanks Barry! Yeah I wasn't drilled down enough and the CSS wasn't being applied.
Solved
Participant
October 20, 2022
antp_dev on October 13, 2022
Hi there 👋 I am revamping my company's current blog site. Our company is in the educational sector and our blog covers a wide array of topics within education. We have come up with five major categories for our content to be placed in. T read more
Participant
October 13, 2022
As far as having multiple blogs, what caveats do I need to think about when working with a setup like that? How do subscriptions work with multiple b...read more
antp_dev on October 13, 2022
Hi there 👋 I am revamping my company's current blog site. Our company is in the educational sector and our blog covers a wide array of topics within education. We have come up with five major categories for our content to be placed in. T read more
Participant
October 13, 2022
As far as having multiple blogs, what caveats do I need to think about when working with a setup like that? How do subscriptions work with multiple b...read more
Solved
antp_dev on September 23, 2022
Hi there 👋 , I'm customizing an existing module that is pulling in blog posts and filtering posts by tags. I'm aiming to use the mixitup library to provide better filtering animations and functionality. After I read the documentation I'm unc read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 27, 2022
Hi @Anton , I found out that since the package was within a node_modules folder that all files/folders were being ignored. I took them out of ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for antp_dev