• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Steven McNulty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SMCNULTY on October 13, 2023
All, ***SOLVED BELOW*** Hopefully this will help other people. Can some one show me what I'm missing in this Body statement? I can get this POST to work in POSTMAN (first image) but I can't get it to work in VBA in a spreadsheet. I expect read more
Solved
SMCNULTY on July 11, 2023
Good Afternoon, I'm trying to integrate some get/patch calls to Hubspot in some Excel VBA code. I've successfully been able to make some GET's but my code is incomplete for a PATCH. I'm not sure what to put within this call to pass my body over read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 12, 2023
Jaycee, Thank you for your response. I wound up posting in a EXCEL forum because I thought that might be more applicable than HS. Regardless, b...read more
Solved
SMCNULTY on July 11, 2023
Good Afternoon, I'm trying to integrate some get/patch calls to Hubspot in some Excel VBA code. I've successfully been able to make some GET's but my code is incomplete for a PATCH. I'm not sure what to put within this call to pass my body over read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 12, 2023
Jaycee, Thank you for your response. I wound up posting in a EXCEL forum because I thought that might be more applicable than HS. Regardless, b...read more
SMCNULTY on April 24, 2023
All, I have some HS API calls baked into a spreadsheet. Without changing any excel code at all, I get different reponses from my HS API calls. For a while everything was working fine, I'd make the API call (as shown below) and do a debug.Pr read more
Participant
April 25, 2023
Good Morning, If you look at my 3rd image in my original post, there is no error returned from the API call. It just returns a bunch of garbage. It ...read more
SMCNULTY on April 24, 2023
All, I have some HS API calls baked into a spreadsheet. Without changing any excel code at all, I get different reponses from my HS API calls. For a while everything was working fine, I'd make the API call (as shown below) and do a debug.Pr read more
Participant
April 25, 2023
Good Morning, If you look at my 3rd image in my original post, there is no error returned from the API call. It just returns a bunch of garbage. It ...read more
Solved
SMCNULTY on April 18, 2023
All, Can someone please shed some light on how to retrieve all fields of a ticket? I'm using POSTMAN and I've made a GET call to the address below: https://api.hubspot.com/crm/v3/objects/tickets/1569140281 (where 1569140281 is a existin read more
Participant
April 19, 2023
excellent thank you. For now I will send what I did with the body over to this company. If anyone else knows if this can be appended to the API U...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.