• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ilia Laliashvili

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SimonM on April 18, 2017
Hi there ! I noticed that the first day of the week is Sunday, by default, in all reports from Reports tab. At the moment, we cannot customize it. So all metrics displayed are from Sunday to Saturday, while it moght not be consistent for our bus read more
184 upvotes
62 Replies
Participant
June 12, 2022
We want to customize weekly reports start date as well. We want to be able to have a weekly report done on friday there for the week should be from f...read more
Prime_Yair on December 08, 2020
It is super important to me to change the first day of the week to Sunday. Why isn't this possible? This hurts my work.
28 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
June 12, 2022
We want to customize weekly reports start date as well. We want to be able to have a weekly report done on friday there for the week should be f...read more
jimjarvie on April 14, 2020
Hi, I wanted to have a single dashboard, ideally inside of HubSpot that would show (1) Facebook, (2) Google, (3) Twitter advertising metrics (not organic). I was hoping it would be under: Marketing>Ads>Analyize. It looks like Twitter read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
June 09, 2022
Would be nice to have contact based paid ads reports in Hubspot
robin_burkeman on July 31, 2019
Hi, I am a true Hubspot fan but find it ludicrous that it does not take marketing and sales to the final mile - to be able to report and monitor on key marketing metrics. For example...How to measure the different KPI's I have in my funnel ie: read more
146 upvotes
41 Replies
Participant
June 09, 2022
Super fustrating that we don't have this. We would like to track trendline costs, and tredline conversion rates for everything.
ThatChristinaG on January 03, 2022
Happy New Year, HubFans!!! Would love to start the year by sharing our goals for the future and see if we can all help each other. What do you want to accomplish in 2022? How can the members of this group help you?
9 upvotes
33 Replies
Participant
February 23, 2022
Which platform will you use or where will you get the intent data?
Emma_Clark on February 20, 2020
It would be great to have details about CLV for each contact. I know it's possible to have a workaround for this ( https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Calculated-properties-for-transactional-data/m-p/238284 ) but as a key metric for m read more
Participant
January 26, 2022
Up vote
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups