• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Savi Bandara

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SBandara on January 10, 2024
Hi, Is there a way to filter who should receive emails like "your 2023 Year in Review is in" salesy email. Thank you.
MLiberato on May 18, 2023
Hi Team, submitting the idea on a customer's behalf. Currently, the reports tool includes the option to filter the data by the account's fiscal Year settings, but when displaying the data it keeps the monthly order Jan-Dec, instead of using the ord read more
6 upvotes
4 Replies
June 14, 2023
Vote for this, our fiscal year runs Jul-Jun. The release of the comparison function was a major step forward, but with a need to produce reports tha...read more
SBandara on February 09, 2022
Can we please have the default dashboard appears when we log into the hubspot account?
0 upvote
0 Reply
annemarien on August 26, 2020
We've conducted an internal review of properties and one of the needs was to see the values in dropdowns/checkboxes, and the only way was to manually copy out the values. Would be useful to be able to export them instead. Also do you need an ide read more
251 upvotes
55 Replies
December 16, 2021
I am wanting to filter the referrers who haven't done a deal with us via workflow. But Hubspot only pull-out the referrers only done deals even thoug...read more
SteveJenns on March 06, 2017
I would like to set up field dependencies for Contact Properties, to ensure that my Sales/Marketing team are updating contact details correctly. For example, I would only want certain fields to be editable against a contact record if anoth read more
1041 upvotes
312 Replies
December 12, 2021
Hi, I am wanting to do something similar like this, If anyone could help to develop this that would be great. Thank you SBandara
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.