• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ryan Crandall

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

dbrown1 on July 25, 2019
It seems that for any Company that Tickets, Deals, Emails, are automatically associated with one another. This makes it difficult for our sales, service or billing teams working out of HubSpot to easily interact with our customers. For example, read more
121 upvotes
30 Replies
RyC
July 20, 2023
This really needs to be fixed. Like another user said, it's turning our system to junk. Our issue is with Tasks. We have companies (referral p...read more
tmcginnis on June 08, 2022
Please make it so we can change the default Task association feature. Currently, no matter where a task is created (Company, Deal, Contact or Ticket Record), it automatically associates the task with all of those objects and the 5 most recent read more
6 upvotes
4 Replies
RyC
July 20, 2023
Really need this. I don't want a task created in a Deal to be associated with a related Company. We should be able to manage these defaults.
JeremyHong on August 07, 2020
For calculated properties that calculate Time Between Dates, it would be awesome if we could select the output metric (days/months/years) based on how precise we need the property to be. Currently, it appears HubSpot will display the exact nu read more
166 upvotes
33 Replies
RyC
July 07, 2023
Really, really need this. Rounding decimal points and selecting desired duration units (days, weeks, months) on reports should absolutely be a built...read more
Himation on July 01, 2019
It should be possible to bulk edit the associated company property for multiple contacts. At the moment, you need to change this one-by-one, which is unnecessarily tedious.
148 upvotes
37 Replies
RyC
July 06, 2023
Really need this! I've got thousands of Tasks that I would like to disassociate from Companies, and the only way I'm seeing to do this is a manual e...read more
rgriss on August 16, 2021
We recently upgraded to sales enterprise. We are using a quote-based workflow. We want to build several notifications: for example, when a deal reaches a stage called "complete", but the customer has not yet paid their invoice, we want to send a r read more
39 upvotes
13 Replies
RyC
September 20, 2022
Please add this feature. I tried the using the personalization tokens in a marketing email as suggested by @eterobby but couldn't get the correct...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.