• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Zac Singer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
dwc1993 on July 15, 2022
I need the ability to create CONTACT lists based off of Company list membership. USE CASE: We have a list of comapnies in a particular buying group (we don't want to create new properties for every buying group membership, so we went with LISTS read more
17 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
May 02, 2023
The use case where this does not work, is if there are specific companies that one wants to manually exclude based on sales rep preference etc. The i...read more
Solved
ZSinger on September 06, 2022
I create standard table views in order to provide specific departments at my organization with the most critical information. I am curious if I am able to add contacts with specific Contact Association Labels to a table in a row with their associat read more
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2022
Ok I now see the 'customize associations' tab in the upper left. Once I select this and select the association label I am looking for will it...read more
Solved
I create standard table views in order to provide specific departments at my organization with the most critical information. I am curious if I am able to add contacts with specific Contact Association Labels to a table in a row with their associat read more
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2022
Ok I now see the 'customize associations' tab in the upper left. Once I select this and select the association label I am looking for will it...read more
Solved
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2022
Solved
3 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2022
philipcron on January 19, 2021
Hi, My idea is to add a filter feature for lists that would allow HubSpot users to filter by postal code radius. For example, if a contact had a postal code of 76108 I would select a filter to grab all contacts within a 10-mile radius of tha read more
15 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
July 07, 2022
There is a tool called GeoMapper that allows you to show all the records that meet filter criteria on a map and then draw an area in a specific geogr...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.