• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lisa Scott

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
lisat2m on April 05, 2017
Is there a way to move deals closed won or closed lost from the deal dashboard? I know I can filter; just wanted to remove them from current deal dashboard when looking at all deals.
9 upvotes
12 Replies
Top Contributor
March 31, 2023
No – the only way to do it is to create a filter and save that view.
Solved
lisat2m on April 05, 2017
Is there a way to move deals closed won or closed lost from the deal dashboard? I know I can filter; just wanted to remove them from current deal dashboard when looking at all deals.
9 upvotes
12 Replies
Top Contributor
March 31, 2023
No – the only way to do it is to create a filter and save that view.
Solved
lisat2m on June 08, 2020
We currently have 3 pipelines and I'd like to rename them and create an additional pipeline. What happens to the deal that are active, not Close Won or Closed Lost, in that pipeline; do they automatically update with the new pipeline name? What abou read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
lisat2m on March 31, 2020
We have changed the email addresses for our company to a new domain. If I have each user change their email address, what happens to the deals, contacts, companies they own? As an example current user is lisa@xxx.com and now the new email is lisa@zz read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
Michelle3 on June 25, 2018
Hi, We have been having an issue where the @mention no longer sends emails if used within a deals but seems to work fine when used in contacts or companies. We have checked our notificaton settings and all boxes are ticked. Thanks
0 upvote
11 Replies
Top Contributor
September 09, 2019
On an @mention notification in Outlook, the "view mention" takes the user to the Company record and not the deal record. The company and deal are ass...read more
Solved
lisat2m on August 22, 2019
We have deal records associated to the company. We do not want all timeline activity from the deals to appear on the company record. I understand we can uncheck the company when leaving a note, task, email, etc. (cumbersome but, it works). My questi read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.