• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kevin McKay

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

hroberts on August 28, 2017
We should have the ability to add the meeting location information somewhere on the meetings booking page. Many contacts who book meetings often ask where the meeting will be held, as they don't check the event details once it's booked. I know you read more
216 upvotes
104 Replies
Participant
May 14, 2019
This should be a no brainer, how has this not been addressed in almost 2 years?
Cab on August 02, 2018
It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app. Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar. Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up mee read more
Participant
May 14, 2019
Please add this feature as soon as possible 🙂
kevmckay on April 16, 2019
I am suggesting that it should be possible to edit the "Entered Stage X" dates in deals. If a rep falls behind in tracking their deals through the appropriate stages it would be great if it was possible to change the date to the actual closed-won d read more
84 upvotes
28 Replies
jthng on July 14, 2017
The team calendar should allow every member to customized their available time slots. In another words have the option for default availbility to overwrite customized availbility. This is because if i am looking to implement a 24 hours meetin read more
209 upvotes
81 Replies
Participant
March 18, 2019
I will chime on on this one as well. Seems like pretty basic functionality that has been requested a long time ago. Is there no one at HubSpot that c...read more
usmiclow on October 20, 2017
When a phone number field has data put into it, it is up to the User to format it the way they deem appropriate. That is not the most user-friendly or data-centric approach. This is a good way to allow users to enter incorrect or sloppy data and cau read more
461 upvotes
159 Replies
Participant
November 28, 2017
Please look at adding this functionality to HubSpot soon.
Solved
kevmckay on July 26, 2017
How do you delete a team that was created in error or how do you edit the name of a team once it has been created? Thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.