Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Mitglied seit ‎Nov 24, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Christin Eriksson

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

Gelöst
ChrisEriksson on Januar 27, 2023
Hi, I am looking at the report "Historical snapshots by pipeline stage". The top visual report with vertical bars is possible to save and add to a dashboard but the lower table is not possible? Or to re-create it in a custom report? This report I wo Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Februar 08, 2023
Hi, Thank you for your reply but I don't understand how to add the date-range? I need to create a custom date property for when a Deal is within a ce...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
ChrisEriksson on Januar 27, 2023
Hi, I am looking at the report "Historical snapshots by pipeline stage". The top visual report with vertical bars is possible to save and add to a dashboard but the lower table is not possible? Or to re-create it in a custom report? This report I wo Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Februar 08, 2023
Hi, Thank you for your reply but I don't understand how to add the date-range? I need to create a custom date property for when a Deal is within a ce...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Tim on März 07, 2017
Hi, Is it possible to import my Gmail email history in Hubspot?
27 Likes
51 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Januar 16, 2023
Hi! Do you know if it is possible to export specific email-conversations from gmail to a csv/xlsv? Or how do you arrange the import file? Otherwise...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Anonymous on November 15, 2022
I need a report in Hubspot that will track ALL form completions for new AND existing customers in Hubspot. Our marketing leads are tracked by form submissions whether captured at an event (we have event lead capture forms) or digital leads (ca Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
13 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Dezember 15, 2022
Agree and would be realy great if we could do reports on Total amounts of form completions per month/week. We have 6-7 different forms on our site an...Beitrag ansehen
jnormand on Oktober 08, 2020
Our product catalogue in Hubspot is growing and becoming more complicated. Currently our ability to organize this list is very limited, basically just folders and sorting alphabetically. It would save our team a ton of time to be able to have m Beitrag ansehen
164 Likes
74 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Oktober 24, 2022
Probably someone already mentioned it, but would be great if it would be possible to import line items in the same sorting/order as in the csv file. ...Beitrag ansehen
ChrisEriksson on Oktober 19, 2022
When I am importing line-items into a Deal the line-items does not show up in the same order as in the csv file and when creating a Quote all the rows are mixed. Is there a way to fix this in the csv file? Does Hubspot sort the rows in a specific lo Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen