• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Oscar Romero

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

04402 on April 08, 2022
It would be great to be able to turn your full product list into a customer facing price list.
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
November 01, 2022
I agree with you. We do also need a feature like this!
OscarRomero on November 01, 2022
Hi Hubspotters! We've just moved our Products from Salesforce to Hubspot. It would be great to be able to create multiple products sharing the same SKU. Why? Because we have different price books based on year/season and these price books read more
OscarRomero on October 26, 2022
Hello Community! I have a Chatflow that has both a Bot and a Livechat. The contacts can choose different types of conversations. For example: - Where can I find this? (Bot) - I want to chat with the support. (Livechat) Th read more
sleitz on May 16, 2018
We have products that have discount levels and it would be great to be able to enter a discount tier like 10% or 25% and also including custom discounting for specific deals
91 upvotes
26 Replies
Participant
October 26, 2022
Great minds think alike! Same here. I need something that populates the Unit Discounts property. For example, I would like to create a workflo...read more
graceotaiza on May 07, 2020
Our company needs to update Product Descriptions via workflow. We have product descriptions that are based off the quantity that someone is purchasing. The triggers are something like, If Product Item is {Product Name} and Quantity is Equal to 10 th read more
26 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
October 26, 2022
Great minds think alike! Same here. We need something that populates properties. For example, we would like to create a workflow that sets a ne...read more
OscarRomero on October 13, 2022
Hello Hubspotters! I would like to add my Custom Properties in the Create product field. Today we can create Custom Product Properties , but they can't be added to the field list when creating a product manually. Does someone have any read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for OscarRomero