• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nicole Gallagher

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KNye on January 21, 2022
The new Hubspot payment is an awesome feature that we were super excited to use, especially since it allows for ACH payments. Unfortunately we realized it won't allow you to charge any taxes in your quote if you want to use Hubspot Payments. This is read more
29 upvotes
18 Replies
August 09, 2022
Commenting on behalf of a customer - this is a crutial tool for many users!
David_Loggins on June 18, 2020
I don't see an option to "Print" any of my emails. Some of my emails are orders that i would prefer to save as a PDF and attach to an order # in my sales system. I prefer this print option to be availabe in the email conversations AND in the tic read more
74 upvotes
40 Replies
May 27, 2022
much needed for legal reasons with a customer i was just working with!!
margo_northcutt on March 08, 2018
Our Sales team would like to be able to filter Deals by Products related to the Deal. Today we use (probably too many) Deal Stages/Pipelines to distinguish which product someone is interested in purchasing. This way of tracking products seem read more
240 upvotes
72 Replies
May 10, 2022
This feature would be very useful for customers!!
mphnyc on June 22, 2017
Would be good if the same HS Marketing functionality for a deafult value for something like First Name and Compan Name was available in the HubSpot Sales Template feature. Right now, there is no way to set a default fallback value for tokens.
87 upvotes
29 Replies
April 05, 2022
Posting on behalf of a customer I just worked with. This would be a great & very useful tool!
CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
March 24, 2022
Posting here after working with a customer who is looking to do something similar. It would be very helpful to be able to do this with tickets as wel...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.