Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Nov 17, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

April Miller

Streamlining processes is my passion! I'm a marketing professional with 10+ years of experience managing email campaigns, creating inbound content, and proofing copy. Familiar with multiple CRM systems and email automation platforms, currently certified in HubSpot. Outside of work, I love reading, experimenting in the kitchen, and rewatching The Office for the nth time.

Aktivität

Gelöst
KundanNasir on September 27, 2022
I have an important question regarding the HubSpot analytics tools. So basically our Sales agents are divided into multiple teams and we want to give access to Team leads to monitor the Sales Analytics for their respective teams, so they coul Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
September 27, 2022
Depending on how many reports and Dashboards you already have in place, you can do a Dashboard for each team manager and filter it down by team owner...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Juraj on September 27, 2022
Hey guys, I would like to hear your best practices on how you manage lead statuses and lifecycle stages when you do cross-sell, you offer multiple services. Let's say you have a contact who is sales-ready for one product but is not ready for ano Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
September 27, 2022
Hi @Juraj ! What subscription level are you utilizing and are there instances where a customer would buy both products at once? Typically, lifec...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
MGalime on September 27, 2022
Hi Everyone- I set up a workflow that collects people who have filled out a form, they get added to a list, tagged with a property, and an autorepond email with the information they signed up for gets sent. Current stats from my landing page sa Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
7 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
September 27, 2022
One additional thought - once they fill out the form and you set them as a marketing contact, you can also add a delay of 1 minute if there are other...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
RyanWright on Dezember 28, 2021
There is a set of fields in my contact view, for one particular contact, that I want to print out. All of the data types of the fields are text. Is it possible to run a filter/report that will return all of the information in each field in some sort Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 28, 2021
There isn't a default PDF export but you could export the data as an XLS and then re-save the file as a PDF. To save time, you can create and save a ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
carlyejowens on Dezember 28, 2021
I tried to sign into an account I have without realizing that the inbox was unlicensed, so when HubSpot sent a log-in code, the email address bounced from their end, and now I'm unable to receive the log-in code emails to access my account.
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 28, 2021
Are there other users on the account? The admin should be able to set up a username afffiliated with a functional inbox to grant you access.
Gelöst
HubSpotVince on Dezember 28, 2021
As you can see above, the HubSpot pop-up form is malfunctioning on my site. Is there a way to fix this? Below is what the form preview looks like when I'm logged into HubSpot:
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 28, 2021
What are the current triggers that cause the form to pop up? I would try changing the box to be a slide-in form from the left or right instead of a p...Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für ADMiller18