• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Harron Griffin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ThiagoF on May 31, 2021
Hello everyone, we are relative new to Hubspot, and we came from another CRMs software that are more "restricted" in allowing users to delete information. We know there is the option in Hubspot to restrict user permission to delete objects, like tic read more
Participant
December 05, 2023
Adding comment - We agree with the comments above. Thanks for considering this as a new feature.
LucaDelFiore on February 23, 2022
Add the ability to see all the threads related to a ticket in the customer portal. As is, if someone opens a new thread in a ticket, the previous thread disappears in the Customer Portal.
36 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2022
Has anyone identified a workaround for this? Presently for tickets with multiple conversations (more than one) I have: Targeted the original conver...read more
FCadiou on November 04, 2021
Hello Gathering tickets at a company level is a must have. I mean if i have several customers part of the same company, they need to be able to see all the tickets. Not only those created by themselves Thanks read more
31 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
April 04, 2022
Also - Will your team please consider adding a field that specifies what contact submitted the ticket? This would allow customer portal users to see ...read more
FCadiou on November 04, 2021
Hello Gathering tickets at a company level is a must have. I mean if i have several customers part of the same company, they need to be able to see all the tickets. Not only those created by themselves Thanks read more
31 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
April 04, 2022
Also - Will your team please consider adding a field that specifies what contact submitted the ticket? This would allow customer portal users to see ...read more
roisinkirby on October 20, 2016
Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community . This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and e read more
77 upvotes
3008 Replies
Participant
January 31, 2022
Hello HubSpot Community! I am a support desk manager for a rapidly growing software company. I am looking for informataion related to upcoming im...read more
katie_cort on February 24, 2021
Allow tickets to have a "tag" which users can easily search by to find relevant keywords without relying on the user to put in the ticket description or name. edit as of April 25th, 2023: Hey everyone! For those of you who were intereste read more
109 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
January 25, 2022
Voting this up! No additinal reasons to add to existing thread. Thanks for considering!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.