• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cheryl Johns

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cj_ipec on January 12, 2023
I am looking to be able to show the confirmation and reminder emails from the meeting tools settings to appear in the activity timeline of the contact. Not knowing if the email is being sent and viewed is getting concerning that we cannot see that t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Maarten_C on June 29, 2018
Hi, We're currently stuck with the following scenario: We want to distribute leads randomly to reps A, B and C. Rep A receives 20% of leads, rep B 40% and rep C 40%. This is currently not possible in the system. The random attribut read more
92 upvotes
39 Replies
November 15, 2022
We have a custom code that does this for us now. It is working beautifully. Our developer wrote the code and we implemented it a few years ago. We te...read more
HelenBrown on November 19, 2018
At present it is not automatically possible for emails sent/received to a contact(s) associated with a ticket to be logged on that ticket if sent via Gmail, opposed to internally within Hubspot. Instead it has to be done manually within Hubspot, thr read more
April 08, 2021
I have been working to help our COO and our support staff become more automated and have introduced them to using Sequences, however the missing puzz...read more
cj_ipec on October 02, 2020
I am looking at wanting to use a team meeting link on exit pop-up forms.. It would be nice to be able to have this option and when a prospect gets ready to leave the page or site, a pop-up appears asking if they would like to schedule time to talk t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cj_ipec on September 29, 2020
In the new "beta" version of the new task view, I love that I can see my calendar. But it would be nice to be able to schedule something directly on that screen, instead of going back to Google to schedule something. Also, it would be nice to be abl read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Maarten_C on June 29, 2018
Hi, We're currently stuck with the following scenario: We want to distribute leads randomly to reps A, B and C. Rep A receives 20% of leads, rep B 40% and rep C 40%. This is currently not possible in the system. The random attribut read more
92 upvotes
39 Replies
November 15, 2022
We have a custom code that does this for us now. It is working beautifully. Our developer wrote the code and we implemented it a few years ago. We te...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.