• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sacha Holmes

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
chavlene on January 06, 2021
Hi! We have the zoom integration all set up but I am strugging with setting up a report where I can see all the information like 1) how long they attended 2) how many registered vs attended 3) if they engaged with our website or social platforms etc read more
16 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
April 11, 2024
Hi there, under Marketing Events you can view the Performance and those that registered, attended and cancelled. If you have linked your event to a ...read more
JimMartin62 on April 09, 2021
We turned on our ChatBot the other day and now we are getting a ton of spam coming in through it that we cannot control the same way that we control inputs to CTAs/Forms via the captcha we have there. I have seen examples of where a form /captcha a read more
44 upvotes
25 Replies
November 07, 2023
Captcha on inbox would be great, we have clients getting a huge amount of spam. please can this feature be prioritised?
salucas on January 21, 2021
It's currently possible to automatically add unsub links to one-one emails, either for the entire platform or by account. However, once you turn those features on, it's a manual process to remove the unsub link from any email where it's not approp read more
May 24, 2023
I would like a way to add an unsubscribe link directly into a sales template. This is different to using the unsubscribe in the signature. thanks...read more
ADrake on September 30, 2022
While I enjoy the ability to customize our unsubscribe pages in the Website Builder, I have an external website and there's no way to add an unsubscribe link to my privacy policy. For example; if someone wanted to unsubscribe from our communications read more
6 upvotes
3 Replies
May 22, 2023
Hi Magda, i would like this too but it is not easy to find. Sacha
Lenizio on March 24, 2023
My co-worker and I have already been accepted to use the beta version of HubSpot's Content Assistant, however, the tool doesn't appear for us anywhere in the Hub, not even the "flash" icon. Can anybody help me? UPDATE: It was because of our mis read more
7 upvotes
18 Replies
March 24, 2023
Same here, received mine today but cannot see it either in our live or demo portal
Lenizio on March 24, 2023
My co-worker and I have already been accepted to use the beta version of HubSpot's Content Assistant, however, the tool doesn't appear for us anywhere in the Hub, not even the "flash" icon. Can anybody help me? UPDATE: It was because of our mis read more
7 upvotes
18 Replies
March 24, 2023
Same here, received mine today but cannot see it either in our live or demo portal
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SHolmes6