• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Amber Behring

Amber has spent the last decade marketing for B2B and SaaS businesses, leading content marketing, demand generation and strategy. Her expertise is in helping disconnected businesses integrate their sales, marketing and operations systems to achieve business goals. In her content and web work, Amber focuses on improving accessibility and usability for all users, and she is always working to be a better ally to underrepresented users and teams.

Activity

MStoll on April 09, 2021
Right now I am forced to select an individual form when I am looking at creating a workflow or active list filter. There are many cases where I want to pull in people who have filled out a few forms across our site, and the only way to do this right read more
26 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
November 17, 2022
You could use the "has filled out any form" as enrollment criteria, then do an if/then brach. Branch 1: filled out [excluded form] None met: continue ...read more
MStoll on April 09, 2021
Right now I am forced to select an individual form when I am looking at creating a workflow or active list filter. There are many cases where I want to pull in people who have filled out a few forms across our site, and the only way to do this right read more
26 upvotes
13 Replies
November 17, 2022
You could use the "has filled out any form" as enrollment criteria, then do an if/then brach. Branch 1: filled out [excluded form] None met: continue ...read more
MStoll on April 09, 2021
26 upvotes
13 Replies
November 17, 2022
amber-square2 on August 04, 2022
When adding a form to a landing page, it is possible to edit, delete and rearrange fields on the page level, without impacting the original form. However, if you change the Submit button, it does change it on every other place this form is use read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
jspencerdav on March 14, 2022
Workflows is arguably the most powerful feature in HubSpot. Regardless of skill level in HubSpot, users create workflows to automate valuable work. However, without good documentation, workflows quickly become a black hole of confusion and was read more
July 07, 2022
Editing my earlier comment - I looked into it and was wrong, you can only get updates if enrollment has significantly changed. 😞 In case o...read more
mbarba on February 16, 2022
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel. Why are those important? Let’s define terms first: Inbound is a method of attracting, e read more
June 14, 2022
I'm curious about #2 - did you call the company ahead of time to tell them you were running late? Did they say they would wait for you? I'm jus...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for amber-square2