• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Brad Cornman

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
bcornman on November 11, 2022
Hello, I'm having an issue with the signature I have saved vs what shows up in my sequences. You'll see two pictures below. The first is the signature I have saved in my account settings. The second is the signature that shows up when I sen read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2022
Hi Jennifer, Yes, I believe I have. That would be indicated by the red circle in the picture below, correct?
Solved
bcornman on November 11, 2022
Hello, I'm having an issue with the signature I have saved vs what shows up in my sequences. You'll see two pictures below. The first is the signature I have saved in my account settings. The second is the signature that shows up when I sen read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2022
Hi Jennifer, Yes, I believe I have. That would be indicated by the red circle in the picture below, correct?
Solved
bcornman on July 15, 2021
Hello I'm trying to set up a work flow for when I type a certain phrase in my "lead comment" property. That part is easy. My goal: when someone is enrolled it creates a set of 5 tasks for the contact. Each task will be named Call 1, Call 2 . read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
July 19, 2021
What I meant was have 5 workflows named "Workflow Monday" "Workflow Tuesday" and so on until Friday for whichever day you enroll them. So when yo...read more
Solved
Hello I'm trying to set up a work flow for when I type a certain phrase in my "lead comment" property. That part is easy. My goal: when someone is enrolled it creates a set of 5 tasks for the contact. Each task will be named Call 1, Call 2 . read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
July 19, 2021
What I meant was have 5 workflows named "Workflow Monday" "Workflow Tuesday" and so on until Friday for whichever day you enroll them. So when yo...read more
Solved
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
July 19, 2021
Solved
bcornman on July 13, 2021
I recently got hubspot back as a tool from two years ago. I think what I'm about to describe used to be possible but doesn't seem to work anymore. I have a list of random leads from different companies etc so I want to create a code in a random read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 14, 2021
Hi Karsten I was playing around with it a little bit after I posted this and I think the filtered view will accomplish what I'm trying to do. Bac...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.