• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SarahOps on February 05, 2024
It would be great to be able to view all deals on the Team view of the forecast tool, instead of having to go into each team member's forecast.
0 upvote
0 Reply
amesserman on October 14, 2020
I have an integration field mapping project and need to export the options for a dropdown select field for Country/Region. I could go one by one... but there are over 300 rows of data and I can't be the only person looking for this solution. There h read more
14 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
February 02, 2024
Hi - looking to export property options to Excel. Is this still the only option?
Solved
Lorpasson on September 13, 2019
I have a question about leaving automated notes for deals. In detail, I would like to leave a note automatically (using workflow for example) for a specific deal when the deal stage is changed by somebody, what mandatory properties were chang read more
4 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
December 12, 2023
Hi there - would you mind sharing the workflow you have in place? I'm looking to implement a similar solution as well. Thanks!
Solved
mrprice on August 10, 2020
Is there a way to link one deal to another deal? We have a situation where a current deal is a follow-on to a previous deal and we'd like the ability to link those deals together.
8 upvotes
10 Replies
Contributor
November 21, 2023
Thanks!
Solved
SarahOps on November 16, 2023
Hi fellow Saleshub admins, I currently do not see a way to further control deal view permissions. Specifically, my goal is to restrict view access to deals below a certain probability or stage to selected teams. Is this possible to set up? read more
SarahOps on August 18, 2023
I'm looking for the documentation that would point me to the requests I need to make using HubSpot Python API to get HubSpot Marketing Traffic and Contacts data (all the data) Thanks!
Contributor
August 21, 2023
Hi @Mike_Eastwood , Thanks for the pointers. I've looked at the documentation. Would the Events API be the right one to use to extract Forms data?...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SarahOps