• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Harini Ramprasad

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
Coaching is vital to the success of individual reps and the team as a whole, but it can be hard to know how best to use that time. Have a coaching technique that worked well? Share it in the comments below! *To learn more about this, check read more
20 upvotes
63 Replies
Participant
November 15, 2021
1:1 conversation with a rep. Playing the recording during standup and getting the team to give feedback to each other. These two are magic 🙂 ...read more
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
There are a lot of different topics sales teams need to be trained on. Share the topic of a sales training you either ran in the past or are planning for the future. If it's one you ran in the past, how did it go? Share your stories in the comments read more
19 upvotes
67 Replies
Participant
November 12, 2021
Whiteboard training would be our next one! creative enough that can help our sales rep's daily activity. Visual effect.
KyleJepson on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn inbound sales is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of inbound sales professionals to learn and grow better read more
129 upvotes
2558 Replies
Participant
November 02, 2021
Hey All! Super excited to start here. My Name is Harini & I work as an SDR Lead for the healthcare industry. One tactic to close more de...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for HariniRam