• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Fernando Espejo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SOgundele on August 26, 2021
Hi Everyone, Newbie here on the Hubspot group! But I'm looking to purchase an SEO tool and my options are "UberSuggest" or "SEMRush" . I have however checked out their difference but I need expert opinions on which will serve my entire needs read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Semrush and Ahrefs ❤️
RDass on August 06, 2021
How much is too much? Should we add schema to all the blogs ad landing pages that we generate. Does Schema attract bad toxic links to the site?
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Hello there! Schema does not bring toxic links to your site. Is Schema good for your site? Definitely YES. 1. Define your type of business. 2. Recogn...read more
25thdynasty on October 18, 2021
Any suggestions to acquire quality links. I hear guest blogging is the way to go. I have some great NFL content i would like to have linked to
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Hello there! You can start with foundational backlinks from sites like Domestika, WordPress, blogger, Giphy, Gravatar, etc. Then if you have the budg...read more
25thdynasty on September 30, 2021
I am thinking about changing my domain name. If i change my domain name how will this affect my SEO traffic. Are there any technical changes i need to make?
1 upvote
14 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Hello! 1. Map de best pages with organic traffic using G Analytics. 2. After changing domain set up redirects 301. 3. Send social or paid traffic to ...read more
rsheldon on June 22, 2021
Hey there! Welcome to the SEO Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please reply in the c read more
113 upvotes
425 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Hi there! I'm a tourism and hospitality professional and SEO lover.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.