• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lizzy Butterfield

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JMaylandOlsen on April 20, 2022
Currently the Hubspot goas module does not support: 1. Using team goals in reporting & forecasting 2. Creating and using sub-goals. However, it's quite common to: A. Want to report on overall revenue goal achievement in a fiscal year B. B read more
188 upvotes
54 Replies
Participant
April 23, 2024
Voted for this, really surprising that we can't report on team goals, only individual is pretty useless to be honest. It would also be good to be abl...read more
Anu8844 on January 28, 2021
Hello, When we forward a ticket to a secondary contact , their responses to the ticket thread remains in "closed " status and the ticket owner do not get any alerts. Responses from the secondary contact will get missed. We have the enabled t read more
28 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
February 06, 2024
We've got a couple of workflows running to resolve the issue. If you use the criteria of last email date was updated after ticket status when pipelin...read more
jgillan on January 11, 2022
It would be helpful to have users have access to their owned contacts survey responses or at the team level in the roles instead of only now being able to open access to all surveys only. We don't want our regular sales people to see all surveys, ed read more
20 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
August 15, 2023
This is very much needed, especially as it means that you can't even add reports to people's dashboards - the only way my sales team can see reports ...read more
Latchy on July 17, 2018
I would like to see an enhancement that enable being able to capture inbound emails in HubSpot with an "Add Email" button, similar to what Salesforce already has in place for MS Outlook desktop and Office 360. The current Hubspot method to capture e read more
Participant
August 03, 2023
@hroberts do you know when this will become available for the Outlook desktop extension which is what we use?
Latchy on July 17, 2018
I would like to see an enhancement that enable being able to capture inbound emails in HubSpot with an "Add Email" button, similar to what Salesforce already has in place for MS Outlook desktop and Office 360. The current Hubspot method to capture e read more
Participant
August 03, 2023
@hroberts do you know when this will become available for the Outlook desktop extension which is what we use?
wearesno on October 24, 2017
Hi, I was interested in pushing the idea of sequences to contacts on mobile. Currently it is a big feature that is lacking from mobile and hurting our ability to respond quickly. Cheers
107 upvotes
68 Replies
Participant
July 17, 2023
@vishnu Yes that's working now, thank you 😀
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups