• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Flip van den Bosch

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

niederberger on June 02, 2022
Hello Together. I try to integrate WhatsApp Business with the Conversation Inbox but as it seems there is no way yet as I'm not able to creat a new threat over the API, right? Would it be possible over webhooks, I guess not? What I just saw, is read more
1 upvote
10 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
Yes is there any workaround for this? Especially since we dont have a chat widget for native mobile apps (like for example iOS/ Swift) the options fo...read more
simonsmith on January 26, 2018
Currently, there is no Conversations API. This makes it difficult to add functionality that we've built for other HubSpot components. Specifically, I'm looking to pull all messages from HubSpot, track how many we get each day, and classify them by t read more
159 upvotes
38 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
Is it possible to sent new messages (on behalve of users) with this Api? We like to have the option to ent messages trough WhatsApp or our own app. ...read more
FvandenBosch on November 29, 2021
Hi, Before we used GA Goals for our Ads with a fixed value when a form was submitted. Now since we use the powerful ROI of Hubspot Marketing Pro, and the HubSpot forms, we don't need above anymore. Since we Sync the HubSpot Events (Marketin read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
FvandenBosch on November 27, 2021
Hi community. For us deals are ARR Saas subscriptions. But after starting their subscription they also pay an monthly variable amounts for the usage. Because we still want to have the numbers correct what the real value of a customer is. (F read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for FvandenBosch