• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 25 votes. Add the ability to use custom HTML and CSS on Lead Flow call outs to match the call outs to our brand / site design.
144 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
April 19, 2021
Hi Dom I’m looking for more functionality/customization with the pop up forms like custom font, color, and background colors, button colors, etc. Th...read more
mgeorgieva on January 06, 2020
Hello all, My name is Maggie Georgieva and I'm a Product Manager working to improve our customers' experience with users and asset management. We've recently launched partitions - the ability to assign assets such as landing pages, forms, call read more
Participant
January 31, 2020
Like this, but, as a super admin seems weird if I assign a team to a list I am no longer able to see any contacts in the list if I am not specificall...read more
jonvpeters on August 31, 2017
We send out a weekly email with free content to our contacts. This has been a huge marketing tool for us. Most of our customers are large multinational organizations. Deliverability rates with hubspot have improved dramatically over our previous pro read more
39 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
January 21, 2020
How is this not a feature yet? I think almost every other platform I have used offers this. Would also be nice to send whe a contact is most likely t...read more
vdecker on January 21, 2020
Allow for more flexibility for smart rules in emails. For example, I want to create a smart rule for a property on a contact record but don't want to have to keep creating new lists for all of the different values/properties. It would be nice to hav read more
vdecker on January 20, 2020
I send a test email to the same group of people every time. It would be nice to either save those settings or to pick a test list to send to instead of entering 8 emails every single time.
17 upvotes
4 Replies
Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 25 votes. Add the ability to use custom HTML and CSS on Lead Flow call outs to match the call outs to our brand / site design.
144 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
April 19, 2021
Hi Dom I’m looking for more functionality/customization with the pop up forms like custom font, color, and background colors, button colors, etc. Th...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.