Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Mitglied seit ‎Okt 23, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

mostafa haboba

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

mostafahaboba on Januar 28, 2023
We have a store, we established the products and their links like: example.com/product/P_name?PID=1&CID=2 PID=Product ID CID= Category ID We established the products with these parameters and added these links as internal links to track the Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
mostafahaboba on Januar 08, 2023
My website has two languages (Arabic-English) example.com (English) ==> this is the x-default hreflang URL example.com/ar (Arabic) when the user requests the English , it responds with the English version and when requesting the Beitrag ansehen
2 Likes
3 Antworten
Gelöst
mostafahaboba on Dezember 12, 2022
we have 3 links [link 1]: exmaple.com [link 2]: exmaple.com/ar [link 3]: exmaple.com/en and [link 1] redirect 302 to [link 2,3] because this is a multi-language website. Question: Which of these links will be indexed in Google? And why? Beitrag ansehen
2 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Dezember 22, 2022
Great Answer @kmcready . You gave me a guide to international SEO that serve different locations with different content. But I've some questions: ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
mostafahaboba on Dezember 12, 2022
we have 3 links [link 1]: exmaple.com [link 2]: exmaple.com/ar [link 3]: exmaple.com/en and [link 1] redirect 302 to [link 2,3] because this is a multi-language website. Question: Which of these links will be indexed in Google? And why? Beitrag ansehen
2 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Dezember 22, 2022
Great Answer @kmcready . You gave me a guide to international SEO that serve different locations with different content. But I've some questions: ...Beitrag ansehen
mostafahaboba on Dezember 11, 2022
Hello, when I tracked the Google search console, I noticed that the Google bots crawl a lot of Google tag manager events. Questions: 1. does crawling GTM events important to Google bots? 2. does crawling GTM events impact the cr Beitrag ansehen
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Dezember 11, 2022
the image that doesn't appear on the post.
mostafahaboba on Dezember 11, 2022
Hello, when I tracked the Google search console, I noticed that the Google bots crawl a lot of Google tag manager events. Questions: 1. does crawling GTM events important to Google bots? 2. does crawling GTM events impact the cr Beitrag ansehen
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Dezember 11, 2022
the image that doesn't appear on the post.
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für mostafahaboba