• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Tiina Rämä

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TRAMA on June 06, 2023
I use a lot of custom codes in my workflows. I would love to have an opportunity to name my custom code actions and/or give them a description. Now the custom code is shown in the workflow like this: the custom code is written twice. Now I h read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
EP13 on January 18, 2023
Hi, I would like to avoid customers contacting us back simply by replying to the same ticket/conversation if the issue we need to fix is a different one. Right now we have a workflow which will move to closed all tickets/conversation whi read more
32 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2023
Any update on this?
hubspotter594 on April 01, 2021
I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request. Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understan read more
139 upvotes
55 Replies
May 25, 2023
Any update on this?
EP13 on January 18, 2023
Hi, I would like to avoid customers contacting us back simply by replying to the same ticket/conversation if the issue we need to fix is a different one. Right now we have a workflow which will move to closed all tickets/conversation whi read more
32 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2023
Any update on this?
Benjamin_ on January 08, 2020
Our Support team is struggling with the fact that we often have tickets that actually consist of two separate issues, or customers who 6 months after a ticket has been closed decide to just reply to that particular ticket to ask a -totally unrelated read more
176 upvotes
45 Replies
September 07, 2022
Ticket splitting could be a nice feature for the tickets that have two or more separate things in them. But for those closed and old tickets... I th...read more
TRAMA on May 05, 2022
Now we have this cool Customer Portal, thanks for it, but there is only one settings for its access, visibility and permissions. We have several ticket pipelines for different customergroups and needs. Could there be individual ticket filter and acc read more
11 upvotes
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for TRAMA