• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Richard Dolmat

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HammockWeb on April 30, 2017
I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a probl read more
304 upvotes
110 Replies
Contributor
August 16, 2017
Absolutely ridiculous that a $50/mnth "CRM" has no meeting or calendar feature. Mind = boggled.
Solved
rdolmat on July 07, 2017
Hi there I realize we have a "notes" feature in the contacts page where I can jot down notes. But would it be possible to differentiate what type of note? For example, I called a client on my cell phone from the car. Now I want to record a histo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
July 08, 2017
That's awesome, thank you! "twas staring me right in the face 😄
Solved
rdolmat on July 07, 2017
Hi there I realize we have a "notes" feature in the contacts page where I can jot down notes. But would it be possible to differentiate what type of note? For example, I called a client on my cell phone from the car. Now I want to record a histo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
July 08, 2017
That's awesome, thank you! "twas staring me right in the face 😄
Solved
rdolmat on July 02, 2017
Hi folks I'm coming from Zoho CRM where they have specific sections for contacts and leads. It keeps leads completely separate from your general contact list so you can distiguish and filter separatetly. What's the best way to do this with Hubsp read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
July 02, 2017
AH YES!! I totally forgot about the Lifecycle stage! That's perfect. Thank you! I just need to adjust my "source" to be "tradeshow" etc, set life...read more
Solved
rdolmat on July 02, 2017
Hi folks I'm coming from Zoho CRM where they have specific sections for contacts and leads. It keeps leads completely separate from your general contact list so you can distiguish and filter separatetly. What's the best way to do this with Hubsp read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
July 02, 2017
AH YES!! I totally forgot about the Lifecycle stage! That's perfect. Thank you! I just need to adjust my "source" to be "tradeshow" etc, set life...read more
Solved
rdolmat on June 13, 2017
We should be able to select a group of contacts, and then CREATE a new task for the entire selection of contacts. ie: I come back from a conference, I have 50 new contacts. I want to bulk create a task for all 50 contacts (instead of creating a read more
3 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
June 16, 2017
Whahaaaaaaaaa!!!!? That's AWESOME!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.