• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Vaios Gkitsas

We help teams that use Hubspot to collaborate better on top of things discussed during customer calls & meetings and to increase sales velocity by 40%.

Activity

Vaios on October 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I am Vaios. I am so glad I am here with all of you! I am here because I want to learn more about the collaboration challenges of Hubspot users - especially those who use Zoom - and try to help them.
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 18, 2021
Hi Mia, glad to be here - congrats for the grate community you have built! I would be glad to tag me for relevant conversations. Apart from sales...read more
Hi everyone, hope all is well. We just finished the integration of our app with Hubspot and I would like your opinion based on your experience so far on the following question: We capture action items for hubspot users that are created during Cu read more
Participant
October 15, 2021
Hey @Josh thank you so much for the feedback! This is how we have configured it at the moment - creating and/or assigning new tasks automatically....read more
Hi everyone, hope all is well. We just finished the integration of our app with Hubspot and I would like your opinion based on your experience so far on the following question: We capture action items for hubspot users that are created during Cu read more
Participant
October 15, 2021
Hey @Josh thank you so much for the feedback! This is how we have configured it at the moment - creating and/or assigning new tasks automatically....read more
Hi everyone, I am Vaios. I am so glad I am here with all of you! I am here because I want to learn more about the collaboration challenges of Hubspot users - especially those who use Zoom - and try to help them.
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 18, 2021
Hi Mia, glad to be here - congrats for the grate community you have built! I would be glad to tag me for relevant conversations. Apart from sales...read more
PamCotton on July 29, 2021
Hello Community! This specific board will take over the next few months with content focused on Startups using HubSpot, we highly recommend subscribing to this board: If you haven't already, take the time to i read more
6 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
October 15, 2021
StartUp name: Spool Location : Fully remote team (London, Athens, Mumbai) StartUp super power: Spool empowers Hubspot users to create and a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.