Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Membre depuis ‎oct. 12, 2021
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

David Voigt

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

Résolues
FionaSylanaj le Janvier 10, 2024
Hi! I'm trying to create custom lead properties through the API. While HubSpot support has indicated that this is possible, I have not been able to find any documentation specifying the steps involved or the relevant API endpoint. Has an Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
6 Réponses
Mars 21, 2024
This fellow forum member has found the hidden function: https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/product-updates/143150304/?query=event
Résolues
KLivingstone le Février 08, 2024
I have recently started a new job and have inherited Hubspot, which I have never used before. Our website has a download button that links to our company brochure and is all set up in Hubspot. I have recently updated the brochure to our latest Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Février 08, 2024
The documents tool is for usage in Sales (1:1) emails. Use Marketing -> Files and Templates -> Files to host documents and other assets for yo...Lire la suite
Résolues
OBetzalel le Février 08, 2024
Hi, We have issue that we configured the domain tracker for email clicks & landing page. The record we set are: click.example.com (Marketing email (web version)) & lp.example.com (Landing Page). The Host + Required Data was Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Février 08, 2024
You should contact your domain provider's support so they can make sure there's no funny business with that CNAME record. Multiple subdomain names po...Lire la suite
HRich le Mai 31, 2023
Hello everyone, I am looking to create a report to measure the sales team's email output which does not include sequence emails. I spent a lot of time on customer builder, using Activities as my primary source, and Contacts as a seconda Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Février 07, 2024
@TomasVR wrote: Finally, in your report, filter out the contacts where "Enrolled in Sequence" is set to "Yes." This will exclude any sequenc...Lire la suite
NicoleSengers le Février 21, 2022
I would love to be able to add in the new association labels using a workflow - rather than needing to do this manually. this would enable businesses who have contact A who makes a booking and Contacts B, C, D etc who attend a course or an event f Lire la suite
960 Mentions J'aime
252 Réponses
Décembre 12, 2023
+1 at the very least, when creating an object right then and there, in the workflow if another object (i.e. create deal from contact) have the option...Lire la suite
Mark_T le Février 23, 2023
So, I'd like to make a suggestion for an improvement to workflows, please. Currently, we have a deal-based workflow that gets triggered if a property has been updated within the last 24 hours. However, when this happens, the workflow only trigge Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
6 Réponses
Novembre 08, 2023
> if you want to trigger workflow enrollment when a deal name changes, set it to "Deal name is known" and enable re-enrollment for it. This wi...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.