• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Camille Winer

Agency executive with 25+ years experience in marketing, sales, web development and 12+ years business development and operations for Yodelpop, Inc. We partner with nonprofits to increase their reach and revenue with digital marketing, because we share in the vision to build a better world.

Activity

Camille_YP on August 09, 2023
Hello, Community! I'm happy to announce that our app, RaiserSync, an integration between the donor management software Raiser's Edge and HubSpot is now live on the Blackbaud Marketplace! You can access and connect it here !
Participant | Gold Partner
February 26, 2024
Hi! No the integration doesn't pave the way to have donation forms on HubSpot, but what you can do is sync every donation's data into HubSpot; each G...read more
Hello, Community! I'm happy to announce that our app, RaiserSync, an integration between the donor management software Raiser's Edge and HubSpot is now live on the Blackbaud Marketplace! You can access and connect it here !
February 26, 2024
Hi! No the integration doesn't pave the way to have donation forms on HubSpot, but what you can do is sync every donation's data into HubSpot; each G...read more
February 26, 2024
February 26, 2024
Hello, Community! For those looking for an integration between the association membership platform YourMembership and HubSpot, I'm happy to say our integration is on the marketplace! You can find it here .
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Camille_YP on May 30, 2023
Hello, Community! This is a thread to help answer questions about Yodelpop's integration between YourMembership and HubSpot. Feel free to post your questions here or look for an answer to your question.
1 upvote
3 Replies
May 31, 2023
Hi, Mia, thanks for asking! The integration has been submitted to HubSpot for review, and starting this thread was part of creating the profile. I w...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Camille_YP