• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Camila Ybars

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AlisaBerry1 on April 07, 2022
I came from another institution using SproutSocial where it pulled posts that you made organically via Twitter etc. so that the social calendar gave an inclusive view as to all that was being created/posted. Is it possible to request this of engine read more
HubSpot Employee
April 07, 2022
It would be amazing to have a feature in Hubspot where we can "pull" the posts made directly in the Social Platforms so we can have a good overview o...read more
imanami on February 02, 2022
At the minute, you can only 'Replace CTA' and 'Remove CTA'. It would be invaluable to add the option to edit CTA, so you can see exactly which CTA is being used. At the minute, there's no way of checking which CTA is being used in the body of a blog read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
February 02, 2022
I've checked this in my Portal and I agree with Irman that we should be given the option to edit/go to the cta that's placed inside the blog in order...read more
CYbars on October 08, 2021
In our conversations tab - It would be incredibly valuable and helpful for our customers to be able dissociate a ticket from a conversation. Additionally, giving them the option to reassign that ticket to another conversation as well. We can see read more
10 upvotes
3 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.