• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nicola Kieran

Hi- I'm a HubSpot Consultant and Trainer, I work with companies to release the power of HubSpot

Activity

NKieran6 on October 17, 2023
Hi - I've worked across quite a few industries and standard objects work well but it would be great to either label or cahnge the name of an Object. For example: Products: become Events or Courses (for schools and colleges) Deals: become Appl read more
NKieran6 on September 21, 2023
If you have Operations Hub Professional or above the Data Quality centre is great but it would be good if there's was a pre-built Dashboard with reports (like there is for marketing, sales, ABM, Service etc..). The dashboard would have reports such read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
AStrobel on February 03, 2022
It would be great to see the overlap between two events. For example: If I wanted to see people who both downloaded a syllabus AND applied to a course... the venn diagram feature would be able to show me 1) people who downloaded a syllabus, but did read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Contributor
September 14, 2023
yes, i'd love to see the same - where's a crossover in the database
DAnaGuiloff on September 12, 2023
As your team scales, the need to control your data, users, and processes becomes increasingly more important and you hold the keys to scaling successfully. This session focuses on ways you as the system Admin can govern throughout HubSpot. Come l read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
September 13, 2023
Thanks for the slides! In the session, Amy said she would get back to us on the query re SSO and user provisions. Do you know how that will be follow...read more
MarianaG on September 09, 2021
it would be great to be able to add logic to survey questions in Hubspot. Creating a custom survey is great but we should be able to include conditional fields
417 upvotes
127 Replies
Contributor
August 11, 2023
Are there any updates on if / when this will be released?
Solved
ARodd on June 26, 2023
Hi, I have used email tracking for years via Hubspot. In the past few days it's started saying 'untracked' for every single email. I am logged in as normal. Any ideas why this might be? Thanks
Contributor
June 27, 2023
Hi all - I've come onto the community this morning as I have two clients that are seeing some odd things in the sales extensions for 1-1 emails. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges