自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Rongen Robles

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

Ignazio 4月 30日, 2021
Hi everyone! I just noticed a change in HubSpot: when you try to send an external communication email via workflow, you cannot set anymore the email address of the recipient. How can I notify, via HubSpot, a vendor email address about an his own pr 続きを読む
2 いいね!
16 コメント
投稿者
12月 14日, 2022
Hi Ignazio, We're facing similar scenario. We're using jotform which is natively integrated with Hubspot to achieve the notifications to external par...続きを読む
rskousen 3月 22日, 2022
It would be helpful if HubSpot could display which user merged a contact. This could be shown in the same timeline event that displays that the contact was merged. For example: User 1 was merged with User 2 ( user2@gmail.com ) by John Doe 続きを読む
8 いいね!
6 コメント
投稿者
11月 23日, 2022
@rskousen - I'm on postman, I tried copying your sample to add into GET field, and changed the crossed number to contact ID. Am I doing it correctl...続きを読む
CaitlinRyan 8月 24日, 2017
We need to know the country code of all numbers submitted through our forms. It would be ideal if there was a country code drop down to select from that we could have on our web forms This is what HubSpot has on their forms on their website
208 いいね!
79 コメント
投稿者
11月 15日, 2022
We NEED THIS!!! Please let us know once this has been launched.
CaitlinRose 3月 03日, 2021
Allow a workflow whereby if a deal is associated with a company (and than cmpany has associated contacts), then the contacts are pulled and automatically assigned to the deal. This would also work the other way where if a deal had an associated 続きを読む
335 いいね!
62 コメント
投稿者
11月 02日, 2022
We need this. Please update asap.
jmt415 5月 19日, 2022
It would be great to: 1.) Have an 'add/remove' association action in a workflow 2.) Be able to add or remove associations in a contact/company list view
96 いいね!
23 コメント
投稿者
8月 23日, 2022
Great idea! We need this.
DiegoPI 6月 11日, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be 続きを読む
1005 いいね!
331 コメント
投稿者
7月 22日, 2022
Guys, it's 2022. We have mutiple meeting types. We really need this feature to be able to update the email subject and copy of the meeting notificati...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

Rongenに対するグループハブ