• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kamlesh Munda

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DwiP on January 07, 2020
Currently, in HubSpot, we can upload files from Google Drive as attachments in the Deal Record. However, users is not able to select Shared Drives in the Google Drive. It would be beneficial if there would be an improved functionality where user wo read more
33 upvotes
24 Replies
November 30, 2022
This 2 min video can help you solve this issue : https://youtu.be/wEGcIMQKWVc I have connected the Shared Drives from Google Drive inside HubSpot ...read more
TSR on July 02, 2018
Hi All, We have recently been experimenting with all the HubSpot tools and they seem to be working well for us, But a big issue we have found is the inability to use our custom domains we have added as the link for our Document tracking and attac read more
172 upvotes
72 Replies
November 30, 2022
CloudFiles can help you share files with links in this format. (docs.mydomain.com) Sample link: https://docs.cloudfiles.io/FTcQmaEmxL9 This sh...read more
Yoshi on September 10, 2017
Currently, when files are sahred, the file can be downloaded by everyone who got shared with that specific document. However, there are certain times that we would not want the files to be shared. Thus, it would be great if we have an option t read more
253 upvotes
135 Replies
November 15, 2022
Hi Everyone. Your requirement to share files with downloads disabled can be solved by using CloudFiles. Once you install the CloudFiles app from the...read more
kbialy on January 29, 2018
Our sales team has switched over to using the Sales Pro Document tool to send document links to their clients via email. This is a really great tool however, outside of the document view window it's not possible to extract names and create a list an read more
288 upvotes
107 Replies
November 15, 2022
Hi Everyone. This can easily be easily solved using CloudFiles’ “file viewed event”, based on time viewed, download status, or the number of views, ...read more
MERaby on October 12, 2021
Hi HubSpot Community! As a content manager, I am always looking to improve my company's documents so that they fit the needs of the people who could benefit from our expertise. To do so, I think it would be useful to be able to consult a heatmap s read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
October 22, 2021
Hi @MERaby , you should try out CloudFiles . It's a HubSpot certified integration that will give you info on the viewer engagement of your document...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Kamlesh_m