• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Greg Eiselt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

abrow on March 01, 2021
Currently, Hubspot has the capability to show all the workflows a 'property' is referenced in. I would love to have this feature to be extended to show all the workflows a 'user' is referenced in as well. This would help when onboarding/offboarding read more
108 upvotes
31 Replies
Contributor
August 15, 2023
+1, incredibly useful for assigning existing notification or object assignment workflows to different sales team members as territory or members fluc...read more
Solved
sandrine_OP on January 10, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th read more
235 upvotes
50 Replies
Contributor
January 30, 2023
Gosh I can't believe this has been around as a request for 4 years with no movement on the HubSpot side. This is such a basic and essential quality o...read more
GEiselt on December 14, 2021
Just like in the Deal object, it'd be great if we could have the option to prompt users to check or fill in specific properties when they move a record to a specified pipeline stage in custom object pipelines.
35 upvotes
22 Replies
Contributor
December 09, 2022
Bumping this up. Last update was early August, any word on projected timeline?
02789 on March 17, 2022
Hi, Another former Salesforce user looking for a feature to bucket multiple fields into a new field to make reporting much easier within Hubspot. Essentially, I'm looking to mimic this feature within Salesforce - https://help.salesforce.co read more
29 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
December 09, 2022
@swebb113 Totally agree. This would make reporting so much more feasible in HubSpot, but as is myself and a number of teams are having to build our...read more
MStewart76 on August 04, 2021
It would be great to see the actual date any property was created.
40 upvotes
14 Replies
Contributor
December 06, 2022
+1. We're constantly adding new properties to our instance. It'd be a huge time saver to be able to know when properties were added so that we can un...read more
GEiselt on December 06, 2022
Hi team, I'd love to be able to set field dependencies across associated records. We have a specific use case where we'd like to be able to automatically set project details for a custom object based on associated company details. We're currentl read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.