• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cecile Montera Jezequel

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CecileMJ on October 19, 2021
There isn't a way to translate a single chatflow currently, as we need to build chatflows in different languages and displaying the chatflow on the different languages. I would like the exact same chatbots but in different languages with a tra read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
CecileMJ on October 15, 2021
Hi guys, I'd like to delete an action from a chatflow and not delete the action completely from my action pool. Is this possible? see screenshot
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
CecileMJ on October 11, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to be able to rank/arrange the article of my knowledge base the way I want and not in a random fashion. I have the startup version, is that possible? How are they ranked? alphabetically or last written is up the list?
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
October 12, 2021
I have this subscription and O already organized my KB by categories and subcatefories. But I would like some articles to come before others etc
Solved
CecileMJ on October 11, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to be able to rank/arrange the article of my knowledge base the way I want and not in a random fashion. I have the startup version, is that possible? How are they ranked? alphabetically or last written is up the list?
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
October 12, 2021
I have this subscription and O already organized my KB by categories and subcatefories. But I would like some articles to come before others etc
Solved
CecileMJ on October 01, 2021
Hi guys, Is there a way to customize a report to calculate the first time resolution of my tickets? This report does not exist by default and I seem to be unable to build it. The total number of customers who’s query or problem was resolved a read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
October 08, 2021
it works if I write Number of times contacted = 2 as I think that it counts ALL interactions including customers'mails
Solved
CecileMJ on October 07, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to add CSAT surveys within the very resolution mail and not send a mail after the resolution mail has been closed. I was thinking of an embedded code within the signature for example. Is that possible? Is this a feature you a read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
October 08, 2021
Thanks Stjepan but, in my case, I don't have the option to create CTAs with my plan. I have the Hubspot for startups plan and I am looking for an alte...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.