• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Maher Zaidi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kara_susvilla on July 11, 2021
Setting marketing goals provides you long-term vision and short-term motivation. It helps you organize your time and resources so that you can make the most of your efforts. In the comments below, share a SMART goal you're working towards this year. read more
363 upvotes
2350 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2022
Run one to two webinars per month starting in July.
Your content creation process should be something that's clear, repeatable, and organized. It's important to evaluate your process from time to time to see how it can be improved (for you and those you collaborate with). Before you create read more
1168 upvotes
3973 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2022
Utilize Microsoft Planner to clearly set expectations, goals and due dates, as well as bring in all relevant stakeholders with transparancy.
Regardless of the story you’re trying to tell and how you’re trying to tell it, storytelling has three essential elements: Characters Conflict Resolution Choose one of your favorite brands, and tell their business's story by answering th read more
950 upvotes
5079 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2022
The Sandoz Brand, A Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines with a rich history of innovation. By playing a leading...read more
Marndez on May 17, 2022
Hi Everyone, I have been a professional B2B marketer for 6 years. Recently at my organization we have had turnover in our department which is giving me great opportunities to really leverage our Hubspot instance to its potential. I have previou read more
6 upvotes
1 Reply
JorieMunroe on October 11, 2021
Hi everyone 👋 👋 👋 Thank you for checking out the De-mystifying the HubSpot Report Builder session! I'll be pasting all my answers from the session's Q&A here. I'll also be answering any follow-up questions regarding reporti read more
10 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant
October 14, 2021
Hi, I am still tryin to understand how I can use cross object or custom objects to support ABM reporting, specifically to show e-mail engagement by c...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Marndez