• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Julia Cremin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

OfferZenBrett on September 27, 2019
I want to be able to hyperlink some text with a token. I want to store the URL for a user to sign up / create their account as a property, and then in a template say " Click here to sign up " (and hyperlink that CTA).
80 upvotes
31 Replies
April 04, 2023
Agree - we need this feature for the very same reason. We need to send them a customized payment link unique to their deal in order for them to make ...read more
georgespirit on February 20, 2020
It would be useful to be able to create filter in smart lists and workflows based on all of a contact's associated deals. For example, a smart list of contacts when all their deals are closed lost. (At the moment you can only filter by any read more
23 upvotes
5 Replies
March 07, 2023
We need this feature for data hygiene. If prospective customers purchase using a different email than the one that they originally interacted with ou...read more
kal06g on July 19, 2019
We have prospects, customers, and partners who have many attachments/ documents associated with the accounts. Annual Maintenance agreements, Partnership Agreements, POs, Quotes, Presentations...etc. Hubspot CRM currently only allows you to manage at read more
246 upvotes
58 Replies
October 17, 2022
We are also in the midst of exploring a full migration from Salesforce to Hubspot and we have hundreds of accounts with files attached. Manually uplo...read more
rachelbrowne on January 02, 2020
In the meetings tool, you can currently choose when a meeting can be scheduled. However, the options are "this week and next week", weeks in advance, or a custom date range. It would be great if you could set it to "blank days" (3 days for examp read more
63 upvotes
24 Replies
September 28, 2021
Completely agree. Calendly has this functionality and similar to DIvins above, we'd like to move everything to Hubspot but we need to be able to adju...read more
AlexUngarp on August 19, 2021
My idea is that you can edit the confirmation email that comes to me when someone schedules an appointment in my HubSpot meeting link
47 upvotes
9 Replies
September 28, 2021
I agree. This is something that can easily be done through calendly and we'd like to replicate that functionality in Hubspot meetings.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.