自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Evan Seligman

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

HeathVE 2月 14日, 2020
Our company's main currency is $AUD but we also do some business in New Zealand. I have added the NZ currency option, but was surprised that it asked me to manually configure the conversion rate. It would be quite simple to link the conversion rate 続きを読む
143 いいね!
83 コメント
メンバー
5月 19日, 2022
We are interested in this as a feature, but I also cannot access the form. @ybaptiste
rossfruin 4月 21日, 2017
The Deal Stage Funnel becomes completely unvaluable once you have a deal that skips a stage. If we take a prospect from stage 1 to stage 3 because of a quicker than average sales cycle, and don't drag and drop them into stage 2 along the way, it doe 続きを読む
68 いいね!
23 コメント
メンバー
5月 19日, 2022
Disappointed to see this idea seems to have stalled. As things stand, the funnel reporting isn't useful for us at all since some of our pipelines inc...続きを読む
ESeligman 5月 18日, 2022
It would be great if we could have different properties shown on deal cards in the kanban view depending on the pipeline or maybe the team (similar to different record customization on the properties sidebar). Across our different teams and their re 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
timl 2月 06日, 2020
There are two main issues I can see with the way currencies are handled. Exchange rates should be dynamic – there's no way it should be inputted manually. It doesn't have to update every minute, but daily would be nice. Currencies should 続きを読む
メンバー
5月 06日, 2022
The form link is still not working for me either. Would love to speak with y'all about this as well.
lalexander 11月 14日, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou 続きを読む
651 いいね!
180 コメント
メンバー
5月 06日, 2022
Would the currently planned solution only work for deals created by a workflow/during deal creation, or will it be able to be utilized on existing de...続きを読む
ESeligman 2月 21日, 2022
As it stands now, the "Copy property value" workflow action leave's a lot to be desired, since it can only copy from properies of the workflow type. Ideally, we should also be able to have workflows that trigger off one record type to copy property 続きを読む
3 いいね!
0 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.