• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Evan Seligman

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HeathVE on February 14, 2020
Our company's main currency is $AUD but we also do some business in New Zealand. I have added the NZ currency option, but was surprised that it asked me to manually configure the conversion rate. It would be quite simple to link the conversion rate read more
143 upvotes
83 Replies
May 19, 2022
We are interested in this as a feature, but I also cannot access the form. @ybaptiste
rossfruin on April 21, 2017
The Deal Stage Funnel becomes completely unvaluable once you have a deal that skips a stage. If we take a prospect from stage 1 to stage 3 because of a quicker than average sales cycle, and don't drag and drop them into stage 2 along the way, it doe read more
68 upvotes
23 Replies
May 19, 2022
Disappointed to see this idea seems to have stalled. As things stand, the funnel reporting isn't useful for us at all since some of our pipelines inc...read more
ESeligman on May 18, 2022
It would be great if we could have different properties shown on deal cards in the kanban view depending on the pipeline or maybe the team (similar to different record customization on the properties sidebar). Across our different teams and their re read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
timl on February 06, 2020
There are two main issues I can see with the way currencies are handled. Exchange rates should be dynamic – there's no way it should be inputted manually. It doesn't have to update every minute, but daily would be nice. Currencies should read more
May 06, 2022
The form link is still not working for me either. Would love to speak with y'all about this as well.
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
651 upvotes
180 Replies
May 06, 2022
Would the currently planned solution only work for deals created by a workflow/during deal creation, or will it be able to be utilized on existing de...read more
ESeligman on February 21, 2022
As it stands now, the "Copy property value" workflow action leave's a lot to be desired, since it can only copy from properies of the workflow type. Ideally, we should also be able to have workflows that trigger off one record type to copy property read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.