• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rebecca Spoont

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ITMarketer on March 03, 2021
Our sales team uses the Outlook plug-in to track and log their email communication. My issue is- when they are emailing with contacts who are in HubSpot and those who are not.. how can we better manage so that not all contacts are logged that ar read more
Solved
ITMarketer on January 15, 2021
I want to use a pop-up form to share a file. But, I don't want the contact to have to enter info to get the asset, just click 'download' button. My issue is HubSpot doesn't track these as clicks on an individual level so I don't have visibility read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
ITMarketer on July 13, 2020
Looking for the steps marketers are taking when they have a MQL who is ready to be engaged in sales. How are you notifying sales? Tasks and internal emails? Are you setting SLAs for sales response and follow-up? Do you have standard sequences fo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
ITMarketer on June 04, 2020
Was wondering if it's possible to know when a contact downloads a document? I have not been able to find this information. Anyone know a workaround?
0 upvote
4 Replies
Solved
ITMarketer on May 18, 2020
I'm noticing that contacts who are designated as a lead- when a new deal is created- the lifecycle stage automatically flips to opportunity. Unfortunately we sync information with another system and can't use that lifecycle stage. How can I stop read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
ITMarketer on March 30, 2020
Looking for advice from more advance Sales Hub users... I'm the marketing person and currently creating email templates to be used in a sequence by members of the sales team. Is it best practice for each sales rep to clone my sequence templa read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.