• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dylan Rodgers

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
379 upvotes
118 Replies
Participant
September 15, 2023
Yes. Much needed.
fs-ffr on August 31, 2020
Hi, I tried to create a form with dependent fields and I have been so frustrated because I was unable to display them in multi-columns. At the moment, it's impossible to display more than one dependent field per line. For some reasons, allow read more
14 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
August 29, 2023
Yes. Much needed.
Solved
WookieWes on August 21, 2018
Noob question: Is it possible for a contact to be removed from a workflow if they respond to the email they've been sent? So far I haven't seen anything that allows for that. My sales team is wondering why I can't get the workflows to work similarly read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 26, 2023
I realize this is SUPER late, but I found a way. It's just not scalable. But for smaller implementations, here you go: Create workflow with emails ...read more
SVallejo on September 01, 2022
It would be nice to have the option to edit the unengaged contact list that is created from a marketing email. If that is not an option it would be great to clearly state that this is read-only and remove the edit/save options from this list.
Participant
January 03, 2023
+1 for this. With Apple's privacy changes, the current default unengaged list criteria is pretty much useless and ensures you either send to a bunch ...read more
nbradshaw on September 30, 2020
LinkedIn Events offers a super low friction way for leads to register for events, but there doesn't appear to be any way to sync that data with Hubspot. Please include LinkedIn Events data in the LinkedIn integrations offering!
150 upvotes
40 Replies
Participant
June 15, 2022
One way to handle this is to download the list of LinkedIn event registrants, uploade them to Hubspot, and add the list to your workflow that registe...read more
emjbutler on May 18, 2018
The new "Notice and Consent / Legitimate Interest (GDPR)" field is great to have, but we need the ability to make it a dependent field of other contact fields, specifically of the "Country" field. We don't need GDPR consent from all contacts, so wh read more
70 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
October 12, 2021
Yes please. I'm currently exploring the custom field route because I also don't want to show the opt-in to anyone has already opted in. Doesn't make ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.