自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Siri Enoksen

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

SEnoksen 9月 13日, 2023
The customer journey reports tool is nice, but it would be even better to be able to use the same type of reports tool for companies. We use Companies as new customers, but we use contacts when gathering leads and also online users for our online st 続きを読む
1 いいね!
0 コメント
SEnoksen 4月 17日, 2023
I would really like to change this text or add search suggestions under the "finn svaret raskt"-field. If we could add hyperlinks here to our articles in Knowledge Base, contacts could be able to find the answer to the most asked questions w 続きを読む
farnold_lac 2月 29日, 2020
Who: Any job title that manages projects Goal: Clear and concise project reporting and automation Value: Eliminate the need for multiple SaaS tools or excel/Microsoft Projects. Project Management can be difficult and very manual, adding in w 続きを読む
23 いいね!
10 コメント
参加者
7月 06日, 2022
Clever! I think a combination of deals and tasks/projects could be the solution. 🙂
解決済み
SEnoksen 5月 12日, 2022
Is there any apps such as Leadfamly that we are able to integrate with HubSpot? Or any other gemification tools I shuld know of. 🙂
0 いいね!
1 コメント
JBeadling 4月 09日, 2021
It's great that we can see the errors in a workflow, but it would be even better if we could clear them from the New Workflow Error Tab. For example, I have an error messages based on a contact unsubscribing, so obviously, the email could not be 続きを読む
113 いいね!
37 コメント
参加者
1月 13日, 2022
This would be really helpful.
SEnoksen 1月 13日, 2022
We have just started to use this platform as a method of getting new leads. This platform is an important part of paid advertising, but unfortunately today we are not able to analyse this data in our CRM.
169 いいね!
47 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

SEnoksenに対するグループハブ