• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anissa Pernell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

donya on April 24, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I recently saw there will be a new version to the HubSpot marketing system certificate, my team and I were just going to start it, shall we continue, or it's best to change our plans and wait to start the new version read more
HubSpot Moderator
April 24, 2024
Hello @donya , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. You can always start the old course...read more
AGonzalezB on April 19, 2024
Our team members complete the lessons and test from the course " Building Custom Reports in HubSpot " but it appears a message "So Close" "But you didn´t pass this time. Try giving it another shot." HubSpot Support say that we should try deletin read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
April 24, 2024
@AGonzalezB They are all set with the exercise. Thank you! Anissa
MAButt on April 22, 2024
Hi HubSpot Community, Attached herewith are the screenshots of the latest situation of my certification. I submitted the verification request at Upwork through HubSpot as per the SOPs. I got confirmation from HubSpot that t read more
HubSpot Moderator
April 23, 2024
Hello @MAButt , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. I just reached out to my team and ...read more
OReshef on April 21, 2024
Hello, when attempting apply a needed practicum document as requested by the "HubSpot Reporting" course. however I can't find the chapter with both the pdf, requirements and the method to apply. I have completed and passed the required quiz but read more
HubSpot Moderator
April 23, 2024
Hello @OReshef , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. What course are you taking? ...read more
AGonzalezB on April 19, 2024
Our team members complete the lessons and test from the course " Building Custom Reports in HubSpot " but it appears a message "So Close" "But you didn´t pass this time. Try giving it another shot." HubSpot Support say that we should try deletin read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
April 24, 2024
@AGonzalezB They are all set with the exercise. Thank you! Anissa
EOkongo on April 19, 2024
I also have exercises that aren't graded. It's been 24 hours as well. Thank you
HubSpot Moderator
April 19, 2024
@EOkongo Thank you, you are all set now. Thank you! Anissa
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for APernell